Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sappy Graduation CD

Hey, if you want a sappy graduation CD- let me know. Here's the track listing:

Pomp and Circumstance
Vitamin C- Graduation
Lee Ann Womack- I Hope You Dance
Aerosmith- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
REM- It's The End Of The World As We Know It
Three Doors Down- When I'm Gone
Semisonic- Closing Time
Dirty Dancing- Time Of My Life
Five For Fighting- 100 Years
Eve 6- Here's To the Night
Green Day- Good Riddance
The Verve Pipe- The Freshman
Blink 182- I Miss You
Eric Clapton- Wonderful Tonight
Paula Cole- I Don't Want To Wait
Louis Armstrong- What A Wonderful World
Sarah McLachlan- I Will Remember You
Baz Luhrmann- Everyone's Free
Boyz II Men- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

I'll be posting soon I'm sure. Probably after my parents get in tonight. Everyone better start posting too, because I'll be damned if the people who already blog are the only ones who write on here.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Carley said...

Ooh, I want a copy of the sappy music CD. I'd also like a copy of the power hour CD, I don't think I ever got a copy. You rock, Derrick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home