Saturday, October 15, 2005

Everclear bath

Ummm, you can't buy Everclear in Washington. We went to the liquor store today and found out that you have to have a special permit for it- and its supposed to be used for cleaning, not consumption. Well fine, I'll just shower in the Everclear then. How crazy is that? Apparently, many states have banned the sale of it- and many other states only allow the 153 proof to be sold. That's the 3rd thing I've found that I like about Texas better (the first two being large lanes on roads and cheap liquor/lower taxes- it's like 9.4% sales tax here or something crazy.) Also, all the liquor stores here are run by the State of Washington. And they are all small and suck. And the people who work there are barren. When I come back to Houston in April, I'm so stocking up.

No job yet. Bleh. Big dent in my front bumper- stupid narrow garage door. Heard my neighbors having loud sex this morning- they need to WD-40 their bed and she needs to put a pillow over her face. Going to Portland on Monday to see my old roommate Peter who will be there for 2 days. That's my update. Somebody else post. It's been like 2 weeks.

-Phill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home