Friday, September 30, 2005

sorting through life

so in the process of sorting stuff in my room - which is a long-ass process and currently involves sorting old postcards and holiday cards and whatnot - I run across this gem from our own J Rees:

Hey Jon,
Did I send you this card last year? Sorry if I did. Anyway, I hope you're having a good break with the family and hockey and all. Seeya in January.
Love,
Jenny

it cracked me up, and I thought I'd share.

things are quite boring here. My big excitement of the week? I got my car inspected today and it passed with flying colors despite a crack on the windshield and technically illegal stickers on my back window. Other than that, I spend a lot of time watching soccer videos and updating hockey schedules. There aren't really any good friends of mine living here except Joe, and we're going to see enough of each other in October as it is. But it's good to be home, and I did ask for this two weeks of nothingness, so I plan to enjoy it.

Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home