Friday, August 05, 2005

Two more weeks!

In just two weeks, I will be moving into my new apartment in Ann Arbor- I'm totally psyched! Of course, now I have to really get in gear about getting stuff ready to move, but knowing that it means moving out of this house makes it a labor of love. I'll show you all some pictures of the place when I get there in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I figured I couldn't let Eric be the only person to post his pictures of season tickets. I am now the proud owner of my very own set of UM football season tickets (BTW, I took for granted not having to ever abbreviate Rice. I can't just say Michigan since that refers to a state and like 5 other universites, and University of Michigan gets old really quick, so as much as I hate it UM it is). Anyway, I love Rice and I'll always be an Owl, but that aside I'm going to vicariously experience college football through this team instead. And since I am a student here too (likely for longer than at Rice) this seems completely legit. Though I seriously doubt I'm going to get an argument from anyone that I have betrayed Rice football, when in reality they have betrayed us by sucking so bad.

That's pretty much what's up with me, sounds like everyone else actually has a life with work/travelling across the planet. As perverse as this sounds, I can't wait to start classes. It'll be nice doing something for a change, and it's not like I have to take stupid distribution classes now or anything. Besides, it'll be fun to meet some new people. Oh, here's my new address- keep in mind that I won't be there for another 2 weeks. Not that any of you were about to send me anything, but still.

1930 W. Liberty St.
Apartment # 9
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

And for some exciting parting information, I bought a new dress shirt yesterday. It's purple. You may now call me the purple shirt guy (as I fear everyone in Jenny's office now actually does).

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger phillipdavid said...

I'll send you a postcard in 2 weeks- assuming I get a job and don't run out of money.) Also, my sister goes to UM (University of Miami.) This is gonna get confusing.

Also, purple is totally gay. Gayer than me. Yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home