Thursday, June 30, 2005

To [custom-made Rice] Be True

I found this while playing with thefacebook. Check out this link. I'm sure this is barely legal (in that it isn't at all). You can make your own custom Rice shirts. I made a couple of funny ones. For example, a Thresher Alumni shirt. Though I suppose it would be less funny if you actually worked for the Thresher. I also made a Rice Lacrosse Class of 20??. Anyway, I was bored and thought that if you too were bored you could play with the site. It certainly would make a great gag gift. Jenny thought of getting someone a MOB alumni baby bib. If you had an overwhelming desire to show your allegiance to the School of Humanities or the Judo-Jiu-Jitsu club, fret no more. Everyone have fun, while I go secretly make myself a SA shirt.

FYI- I actually just laughed typing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home