Friday, June 17, 2005

When are you moving? Wish I knew...

Hey all. Everyone has been asking me, when am I moving? I wish that I could tell you guys. I was originally hoping to go early but it looks like they aren't going to unload my stuff in Baton Rouge until Saturday 6/25 or Sunday 6/26- ie, two days or less before I start work. As you can imagine, I am less than thrilled with this. Shell still hasn't let me know when the moving vans are gonna be here to pack up my stuff, which makes it very difficult to plan what I'm doing.

I wanted to go over like a week early, but obviously now I don't want to spend 5 days there with no stuff. I will probably still go over like on Thursday and get internet set up, go grocery shopping, buy stuff I know I will need for the apartment. I'll have to sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor, but at least it'll make it easier for me to get stuff unpacked when it finally does arrive.

Other than that, not much has been going on. Been hanging out at home with the family, who are starting to drive me nuts, probably just because of the close proximity for an extended period of time. I am definitely looking foward to having my own place.

Hope everything is going well for everyone else! Miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home