Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boggled Out

Ok, so it took me over a half over to figure out how to post on this thing... apparently you have to sign in first... on the right screenname... cause apparently I have two... how did this happen? Anyways, here's my ultra-exciting update:

I'm in Florida. Here is a sample daily schedule:
2pm: Wake up. Eat. Shower.
5pm: Samet comes over. We play Boggle.
6pm: Samet and I go to Panera Bread to use the free wifi. We eat. We job search for me. We play Webboggle until our batteries die.
8pm: Samet and I go back to my house to play more Boggle until Jon Stewart comes on.
11pm: Jon Stewart.
11:30pm: I hunt for jobs online.
12am: I get totally frustrated and quit, then turn on MTV or VH1.
4am: Sleep.

Samet takes off June 28th. Then its me, Peter (who is taking classes so he's busy), and Louis (but I feel awkward hanging out with his pregnant wife...). I must get out. I'll keep you all posted on the job search and let you know as soon as I hear anything. Until then, please have a drink for me... cause all my high school friends are soberites... I'm allegedly hanging out with an old friend from elementary school this weekend- I hope he's an alcoholic...

-Phill

p.s. I found both "penis" and "semen" yesterday in the same round of Boggle. It was the happiest Boggle moment I've had since I found "manatees" over winter break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home