Monday, June 13, 2005

Nothing's going on with me. Except I went to a Goth party.

Yep, a Goth party. Me and Jenny decided to experience life as Goths for a night before judging these people. After all, we all know that stereotypes are bad, and that if you just give people a chance, you can come to your own conclusions about them. So we did it. And now I'm judging again. You can read about it in my own blog, as I decided it was too long to post here. Hope you guys are all doing well!

P.S. If you want to comment on my Goth experience, you'll have to do it here, 'cause I don't have a comment feature on my blog, and I'm too lazy to add one at the moment.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Derrick said...

I'm totally jealous. I haven't had a good judge in a while, and you all know just how much I love to judge. Goths are a particular favorite demographic of mine too (they make me nostalgic for high school). Oh well, glad to see I don't have to worry about a lack of judging in my absence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home