Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mommy Knows Best

So this morning I was talking to my mother about going to Houston mid-July and then to San Francisco with Lenora to visit Samet late July / early August when my mother said something along these lines: "Instead of wasting money on airfare, why don't you just drive out to Houston and San Francisco and then end up in Seattle and look for a job?" After the complete shock of my mother saying something intelligent, I pondered the idea. And yes, this jobless, huddled mass will move his lazy ass to Seattle and look for a job once I get there. My life has a plan-- a sketchy plan, but still a plan. So for those of you along the way to Seattle, I will be seeing you mid-July-ish. I'll make a nice long road trip out of it... New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Los Angeles, San Francisco and a few places in between. That's my update. YAY!

- Phill

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Alana said...

Yay! Good for you! I knew I liked your mom! Can't wait to see you! :-)

P.S. Man, that sounds Della-ish. I suppose I should have taken out an exclamation mark or two. Or maybe the smiley face. The only reason I'm not going to is because I'm curious to see what Della will say now that I've basically said what she probably would have. Will she leave a message that's almost the same as mine? Will she leave only a "Ditto" instead? Will she do something completely different to be contrary? I know I plan to stay tuned and find out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home