Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sipping Chicken Soup With Rice

Anyone else remember that poem/book/song? People from Texas might not. It's been in my head all day. Anyway.

So we got our first good snow today. Woohoo. To quote my dorky away message:

let my reaction to snow be calculated by f(x), where x is defined as years of life. f([5,10,15,20,22]) = [this stuff looks cool, i don't have to go to school!, good thing i don't have a car anyway, snow in texas yeah right, why don't i ever see the sun anymore?]

Well that's it. I figured someone should post. And in case you were wondering- yes. It is very very cold. Mad thanks to Jenny for the homemade scarf- I'm sure I kept a good 2 or 3 degrees of body heat while waiting for the bus because of it.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger CW McCullagh said...

Here's an equation for you: Derrick = major dork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home