Sunday, November 20, 2005

A rant post

Hey All,

I just posted what is essentially just a rant about my frustrations in looking for a house to buy on my own personal blog, which you should be able to get to from a link on this one. If you want to read it, go ahead and navigate over there, but I decided not to post it here because I figured many people wouldn't be interested in reading it.

Everything in Baton Rouge is about same as always. I'm still having a lot of trouble making friends, but I do get together with my work friends from time to time. I'm hoping that if this part time Master's thing works out, I'll be able to meet all sorts of people there.

I'm looking forward to Christmas, esp Jenny and Alana's Christmas party! I plan to go get my tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but I may end up going alone. How sad would that be? But you do what you have to, I suppose.

Work is going along fine. My boss broke his jaw after passing out as a result of giving blood, and now has his jaw wired shut. It's sort of funny, but I do feel bad for him. My direct supervisor, of course, is as talkative as ever. ;-)

Derrick, just FYI, I am familiar with the Chicken Soup With Rice thing you refer to. ;-)

I enjoyed seeing people at Homecoming and hope everything is going well with everyone!

Much love,

Carley

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger phillipdavid said...

I can't see your blogger profile so I can't get to your personal blog...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Derrick said...

Ok, as awful as that is- admit that you really can't help but be a little amused by the fact that someone who just tried to give blood ended up with their jaw wired shut. Or maybe I'm just a bad person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home