Monday, November 28, 2005

An offer

I took the plunge and made an offer on a house.

It's a small house in a nice neighborhood with lots of windows and lots of light. Three bedrooms, two bath, and a nice big kitchen.

I'm trying not to get too excited because my offer was substantially below the asking price, and I'm not willing to come up too much from it. However, the woman is being relocated to St. Louis, and is actually only living in the house on the weekends, which means she is a "motivated seller."

She has 72 hours to respond, either accept, counter, or reject. I'm going crazy with suspense. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger phillipdavid said...

Hotness! Good luck! I want pics and floorplans!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Derrick said...

Where's my update? Hasn't it been 72 hours?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home