Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm DONE!!!

I finished my first semester of grad school! Nine semesters of college under my belt with only nine more to go. Excellent.

Anyway just a quick update of stuff that's been happening in my life:

  • I'm going home tomorrow. You know how that's always a mixed blessing.
  • I got a field placement in Houston so that's where I'll be this summer. I will live solely on cheap texmex and margaritas. My address is the intersection of 59 and Kirby.
  • I threw a little Rice shinding in Ann Arbor. I know I'm shocked how many people are here, it's kinda creepy.
  • I studied a lot and now I'm done.
That's about it. Someone post! I guessing at least one person has an embarrasing miseltoe experience. Or how about those company Christmas parties? Come on people, I have a bland life, you gotta let me live vicariously at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home